Hi, I am Doniyor (or Doni or Don)This page is rendered in ms. Cool, huh?
Software Engineer. Python. Django. and anything else. I create things. From simple ideas to the working products that make $.
If I am not sleeping, I am busy with writing features and fixing bugs all day long. Working on Great Ideas sometimes. I dream big, work hard & get the shit done. I think in first principles. So, with me, almost any project is possible.
I read books, blogs and try to get better every 2 hours.
I have done (been doing) lots of projects, some are bullshit, some are great products. I don't think, they are side hustles though. I try to maximize the probability of success, thru different technologies and projects. You ask what is success? Hard to define. But I think the best key for success is the right team with right mindset. You are lucky when you have found your team.
My code has seen 400k/sec web traffic. The Application I wrote was in stage with Marc Zuckerberg during F8 in 2017. I have worked with great minds.
I constantly look for great team. If you think my mindset is similar to yours, let's connect.
People I admire:
- Elon Musk
- Steve Jobs
- Eric Weinstein
- Lex Fridman
- Sam Altman
- Jack Dorsey
- Paul Graham
- Salman Khan
- Chamath Palihapitiya
- Aaron Swartz and others.
If you want to work with me, you need one, ideally both, of these two:
1) great idea
reach me at: hey(at)doniyor.de or on Linkedin
- I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas.
- (1.00)365 = 1.00. But (1.01)365 = 37.7
- Never wait for success.
- Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible.
- All we have is now
- Every new problem you solve equips you with tools and skills that make you better prepared to solve the next problem. Seeking out novelty & difficulty has accelerating returns.
- "Consider again that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us..."